Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Song of The Week

Wow, how did I ever forget about the Song of The Week post? As previous, this and the Song of The Day will be two separate posts. The Song of The Week is Kick Monday (In The Nutsack) by Watsky & Mody feat. Wax. Now I know this was Monday's SOTD, but get the fuck over it. I'm the writer, you're the reader, and nobody is forcing you to agree with me. Not yet at least... But yeah, I kicked this week in the nutsack. Saturday is going to be great no matter how many people actually show up, and I learned a couple new songs. Such as Jump by Van Halen. Yeah.
Readers, what's your song of the week?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment