Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jump

When do you reach the point where you decide to tell the world to fuck off because you're having a good time? When you're zoned out to a song on the radio? When you're baked out of your mind? Exploring with friends? Or just sitting around, hanging out and watching anime at 1 in the morning? I don't know exactly when I reached this point, but "fuck tomorrow I just wanna jump." Not off a building or anything suicidal like that, just jump. Like on a trampoline or some shit. So the Song of The Day (for April 14, cuz it's technically the 15 right now) is Jump by Simple Plan. I was going to go with the Van Halen song of the same name, but I already had Simple Plan on file and I'm a lazy bastard so suck it up and read on. I don't really know all the lyrics to the song, but the chorus gets straight to the damn point. "FUCK TOMORROW", I've decided to try making as few plans as possible for the future, and just go along with what happens. Still going to try to call Rocket everyday, still going to make plans with friends and shit, but all future plans? Any hopes of wasting life away at something that shall never be achieved through anything but luck? Fuck it. Let's everyone just go along with whatever comes. So, yeah. I thought I had more to say (once again), but I lost it somewhere in the depths of my mind.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment