Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Playlist

Yo, sometimes you just gotta go. You just gotta fight back in whatever way you can. Now some of you will say that's just the teenage rebel in me (love you Grandma), but others will recognize something else in these songs. So here, look 'em up. Love them, hate them, do whatever you want with them once you've heard them. So here we go.

Till I Collapse by Eminem
Bring The Pain by Mindless Self Indulgence
Prayer of The Refugee by Rise Against
Faint by Linkin Park
Grammatizator by Rise Against
Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold

Listen to them, figure out what they have in common. Then post your playlist with the same theme in the comments section below.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment