Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Miserable At Best

Let's start with the last couple of days
3/8/12-War by Sick Puppies
3/9/12- The Diary by Hollywood Undead
3/10/12- Not Afraid by Eminem

And now today. The Song of The Day is Miserable At Best by Mayday Parade. I don't want Rocket and I to have to wait for the weekend just to see eachother once a week. First I should tell you why we'll only be seeing eachother once a week; I got expelled from school. The hearing was bullshit, and the one bitch wouldn't even let me finish my defense. They completely ignored the character references, my otherwise perfect record, and my intentions. They weren't even going to give me a second thought, they knew they were going to expel me before anybody even showed up that day. The hearing was just to fuck with me, give me some false hope that I could somehow revive my future. But no. Everything I had ever planned out is now nothing. I won't be able to get into any college, and I can't get a job. So, fuck you very much for my false trial, and I'll see you fuckers in a year. I know what I did was wrong but there are other factors that should have come into play before you made your decision.
Back to why my song of the day is depressing and sad and shit. Apparently there were rumors going around that Rocket was cheating on me, I had no way of knowing whether or not they were true or not (I refused to believe that they were, which they aren't), so I was kinda fucked up for a bit. But I went over yesterday and helped her and her family out with the cows and sheep, and we talked. At the end of everything, no matter how great the day was, or how much fun we had, I was just sad. Because we'll have to wait 7 days to do anything together again, and even then it's just one day, not even a full day. Whenever one of us goes to the others house it's only for a maximum of 6 hours. Compared to the time we spent together during the week at school. It's not enough, and I can't stop thinking about the possibilities. That one day she'll decide she can't wait to be able to see me, and just goes off with someone else. I know she wouldn't think about it now, but a lot can happen in a year, and I don't know... I don't like thinking it, but The Others won't shut up. I love her, and I trust her with my soul, and I don't consciously doubt her, but the thought won't go away. Not to mention this fucking song keeps playing on my Droid. Fuck you Droid, just fuck you.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment