Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Brain Stew

Had a discussion with my mother today, in which we decided that The Stepfather isn't simply stupid, he's just slow and doesn't give a shit about anything that doesn't interest or benefit him. He can fake care, but he's just going to bitch about it in the end and if he helps you once or does something for you, he's just going to hold that against you forever. But that's not what today's post is about, well, kinda.
If you can't tell by me typing this at 10 at night, I can't sleep. Mainly because I'm too bored, and just to spite the bitchiness that is the people I live with. We were cleaning the house this morning because Rocket was coming over later, and all you could hear was The Stepfather bitching about how dirty it is and blaming it all on us (being me and my sister Mix). Nevermind that the house is trashed with his and my mothers crap everywhere, and the living room floor is always covered with the baby's mess, nope. It's apparently all our fault that nothing is ever clean. Bitch please. My room is the cleanest in the house, know why? Because I clean up my room (Then he comes in and finds the one thing that's "out of place" and bitches about it for the next 12 hours.), know why I'm not responsible for anything that happens downstairs? Because I barely leave my room, and when I do it's certainly not to trash the already shitty looking house. When I do make a mess downstairs, I clean it up. I don't just pile everything on our entertainment center, or on the "Dining Room" table. All of this is just retarded, and it's killing my mind. The Song of The Day is Brain Stew by Green Day. I can't deal with these people for a whole year. I just need to be left in my room, I'll come down to do my chores, leave the house, and eat. But for the rest, I don't want any "family time" (as you would have to count me as part of this family first), I don't want any instruction as to what I'm doing wrong by doing exactly as I'm told, and I don't want to hear the bitching that comes from these peoples overused talking holes. Stop bitching about every little thing, and just generally shut the fuck up. Keep in mind that most of this is directed to one person in specific and not entirely everyone in my house. I despise the rest of you equally.
Now, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment