Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Getting Away With Murder

It's not that hard. Getting away with murder. Not saying that I've done it before, but I know enough about it. There's a science to it. You don't ever need to worry about "how am I going to kill this person?." It's "What do I do with the body, weapon, and crime scene?." Now I'm not encouraging that you go off and practice this theory, and the only reason my Song of The Day is Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach is because I live with an unstable threatening asshole that has the God-Complex stick shoved so far up his ass you can see it poking out of the top of his skull. Before I go any further on that note, let me point out a fucking retarded ass law made up by politicians that grew up sucking on their mother's money-tit. It's called "Corporal Punishment", y'know the extremely controversial law that basically says you can brutalize anybody in your house under 18 to whatever extent and any way you want just so long as they can still breathe and still walk afterwards, and if they try to defend themselves you can have them thrown in jail for assault? I'm sure you'll remember it now. But this asshole I'm forced to call my step"father" (as if he's any sort of father figure) threatened my 13 year old sister with it yesterday. Now that, that's just pushing me a little too close to the edge right now, and with the situation I'm in you really don't want me to go over the edge. I'm a guy with no future, no hope, and no family. All I've got right now is Rocket and my music, and those are the two things I'm going to hold on two for as long as I can. But with every threat he's ever made, every time he's told my mother that he's going to kill me, every time he's threatened mine and my sister's lives, every time he's hit on other women while I'm with him and he knows he's fucking married. There are people in this world that deserve to die Readers, but you'll notice they almost always outlive the good people in the world that try to get along with others, that want to help people and make this shithole of a planet a better place. So I propose a new law, as a counter to their Corporal "Punishment" (or the beat the shit out of your kids however long you want law). This new law would be one that says if some douche bag is terrorizing your family and threatening your lives, you have legal authority to tie him down, torture the motherfucker until he begs you to kill him, then give him a pair of cement shoes and drop him in the fucking ocean. And the government will pay for all materials used as a way of apologizing to you for having to deal with this asshole for so long. I like my law better. I'd feel so much better afterwards. But with the way things currently are, I can't kill him. No matter what service I'd be doing the world, I CAN'T do it. I mean me, as a person, could not kill him. Only strictly because I couldn't get away with it, and because I'll never have enough money to hire a professional killer (joking! for all the feds watching this, track my email and I'll give you his name, rank, and current address. Conspiracy to commit murder applies to years of words coming out of his mouth, and if I can't have personal justice, maybe you can help me.)
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment