Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Last Train Home

I like helping people. I like having people listen to what I have to say, and having them know that my advice isn't all that bad. What I don't like, is helping people with relationship drama. So, I have decided to devise a playlist for all of you to listen to when your love life takes a shit on your regular life. It starts with my Song of The Day, Last Train Home by Lostprophets. Yes, I know I've used this one before. But that was a whole year ago. So Shut up.

1. Last Train Home by Lostprophets
2. Injection by Rise Against
3. Too Sick To Pray by A3
4. If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet? by Mayday Parade

I got bored before I could get a fifth song.
So what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment