Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Shut-Up And Smile

I really don't want to quit the band. Mainly because I don't know how everything else could be impacted by me quitting. Not with the band, I'm ready to abandon them, I just don't know what Rocket will think. I mean, we met because I joined this band, so how would she feel about me quitting? If I stay I feel like I'm betraying one of my best friends because he was needlessly replaced, but I don't want to stay because (not only for the reason previously stated in this sentence) I can't do anything. They can all practice at school, which they have been (by they I mean Savvy, the new lead, and the new bass), and I just feel useless. No information has been relayed to me about new songs, or if we're doing any new covers. I feel useless. I'm an upfront guy, I tell people what I think, I just wish people would do the same for me. If you don't need me, tell me. Don't just keep me around because you feel bad. I don't know. I'll figure it out.
Onto the Song of The Day, which is Shut-Up and Smile by Bowling For Soup, because no matter how shitty things get, no matter how indecisive we may be, all we need is love, beer, metal, and holiday cheer. I don't have much more to say than that.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment