Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Technologic

The only words to describe today are boring and repetitive. So here's a song that is both boring, and repetitive. I really can't figure out why it's on my Droid. The Song of The Day is Technologic by Daft Punk. For some reason I used to like this song, enough to pay itunes for it apparently. Rocket can't come over tomorrow, and by the time I'd get there it'd be time for chores and I always feel like I'm just getting in the way and not really helping with anything. We're gonna try for Saturday and Sunday and then next weekend and spring break. But I know that my Mother and her Husband will come up with a hundred different reasons why we can't see eachother during the whole week that she doesn't have school. She says that she doesn't do it on purpose, but every time I even bring up Rocket or going to see her it's always a "maybe" and something always comes up. So forgive me if it leads me to believe that they obviously don't want me seeing her. Well, they can go fuck themselves.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment