Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Love The Way You Lie

Now, this is not the Song of The Day, it's just another badass song that I thought should be shared with the masses. Yesterday I was talking with Dmitri about doing a rock or metal cover of an Eminem or D12 song. Then I'm scrolling through some music online and noticed something that I thought was really badass. Then I listened to it, and I thought it was even more badass than my original assessment. Love The Way You Lie by A Skylit Drive from Punk Goes Pop Volume 4. Look it up.
Readers, any songs that you think the others should know? Feel free to post them in the comments section below, if it is still down there.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment