Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Stereo Hearts

I can't write a love song. I've tried, trust me I've tried, but the words are never enough. I could get to the third verse and sing it out, and I'll hate it. The muses just don't want me to write a love song. Which only makes things more complicated, because that's all I feel like writing. But I think I'll give my writing a rest and let the song of the day send the message for me. The Song of The Day is Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes, featuring Adam Levine (I have no idea who the fuck that guy is, but I assume he does the chorus.)
I don't know where else I was going with the Song of The Day today, so what's yours?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment