Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

19-2000 (Soulchild Remix)

The video for this song was kind of hard to find because of idiots posting the video as 19-200 instead of 19-2000. And when I finally did find one it had Spanish and some Asian language subtitles. Keep in mind that this is the Soulchild Remix and not the original 19-2000. I picked this song because it just instantly puts me in a good mood, unlike it's original. It's the beat and speed and words. I'm pretty sure that at some point Noodle says "get the cool shoe shine" and
2-D says "dance to the funk". The video is the cartoon band in a car with Murdoc driving. I guess that the moose must have done something to piss off Murdoc because he tries to shoot missiles at it, fails, but at least he tried. I really can't explain this song or look into it for some deeper meaning, but it is a really good song in my opinion. It's music like this that I can't help but randomly do a semblance of some messed up dance to, just that good feeling. I feel kinda stupid that I can't come up with anything that makes sense for this, so I'm going to leave you with the message GO FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, the song is by the Gorillaz.

So now Readers, what is your song of the day? I encourage you to leave an explanation as well as the song and ur initials or insignia.

Music=Life

3 comments:

  1. Just realized that I had a bit of text speak. sorry Readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. My song of the day would be "Adagio For Strings" by Samuel Barber. Its an entirely instrumental song, but it needs no words to send you on an emotional ride.
    As an artist i look for inspiration in every corner of my day, using every sence i have to find SOMETHING that envokes emotion. Once i stumbled upon this song, i had to look no furthure. It is as if every tear ever cried fell to this soundtrack.
    A truely amazing song and one i've been listening to on "repeat" for days.

    ~ S.M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One Trillion Dollars... You should do that one tomorrow(if u want its really up to you) and look at the music video for it explains all.
    - C:

    ReplyDelete