Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pushing Me Away

I know this is like my 4th Linkin Park song, but first of all they're my favorite band. Second, their songs are easy for me to relate to. This is the song of the week. I've been contemplating a decision for a while and finally convinced myself that I'm not doing it for me. So I made the decision yesterday. Which is the reason for yesterdays song, which was Bliss (I don't Wanna Know) by Hinder. Because "it" is over. Whatever the hell it is. Anyway, back to my project. "The sacrifice is never knowing why I never walked away, why I played myself this way. Now I see, you're testing me, pushes me away." or "I've lied to you, the same way that I always do. This is the last smile that I'll fake for the sake of being with you.". I want to talk, I want to see You. But although happiness is by far the easiest emotion to fake, it hurts knowing that I have to pretend to be happy with just talking over the phone. Because although you are afraid to be seen with me, you claim to want to talk to me by text (language of the modern age Readers.), when you explained that it's just to keep yourself from being bored. Damn I'm being distracted. I'm not "leaving", you're pushing me away. So now I ask you Readers, what's your song of the Week? I'll post my song of the Day later.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment