Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Get Happy

The song of the day is Get Happy by Bowling For Soup, inspired by a friend. I'm not the happiest guy in the world, I'm actually kind of depressed. Ignoring that the song is about a guys girlfriend leaving him, the song title is what applies most today. I'm the type of person that can change their mood just by changing the music, but I prefer the music that describes life how it really is, and the truth is; Life sucks. So with that type of outlook, it's hard to legitimately smile when I want to. So, I need to Get Happy. For those of you out there like me, maybe you need to Get Happy too. So, thanks for reading, again I encourage readers to tell me their song of the day in the comments section below, and please subscribe (I sound like a youtube video lol). If you see a song that you haven't heard, look it up. Later

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment