Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Runaway

Song of the Week is Runaway by Linkin Park. It's just how I feel about the week. One good day out of 7, how are those odds of having another good day? I want to know the answers, no more lies. I want to know the truth instead of wondering why. The truth is often denied to us by those who call themselves our friends because their afraid of hurting us. What they don't realize is that lying hurts more after they find out you lied. I don't know what the band was thinking when they wrote this song, but they obviously didn't want to be wherever the hell they were. I think there is a close relation to this song and Numb, also by Linkin Park. Although the songs were released on different albums and could be compared as different types of music, there seems to be a link between the songs. That's just my interpretation. So, "Bitches and gentleman" what's your song of the week?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment