Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, September 13, 2010

This Photo is Proof

Be watchful of what you say to your friends readers, because you can never take it back. And no matter how many times you say that you are sorry, they will never actually forgive you. I couldn't hear the song entirely, but I got the basic meaning to me. Maybe it's just the situation that I'm in right now, but the lines "I know you didn't mean it" make me wonder if the writer was in a similar situation to what I'm in, only roles reversed. If You're reading this, I can only apologize so many times, but whenever I do, I mean it. But what I said, I don't know whether I meant it or not, I don't know if I'm wrong for overreacting or if you're wrong for basically toying with me. You see Readers, I lose control of my anger sometimes. Which is really easy to do when you usually keep all your feelings inside. That also makes you easily hurt. But yes, I do want to "start it all over" and just forget the entire problem. If you are reading this, if you could let me know, thank you, I'm sorry.

I would like to address the label "emo" that I put for this song. Music is classified as emo by the masses because it displays EMOtion. This emotion is usually some sort of regret or sadness, giving emo a bad reputation because some people confuse emo with gothic. Gothic music I hold nothing against, it just kind of sucks that emotional music has to pay for gothic musics bad reputation. So, I call this emo music because to me it conveyed an emotion.
So Readers, and You, what is your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment