Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

When The Music Stops

Music is my life. Literally. I'm a songwriter, singer, guitar player, and I also play the harmonica (don't laugh, it's harder than you might think). My life revolves around music, but where is the point where I need to stop the connection? Where do I keep them seperated? Music is my life, but I don't live in a song. There are songs that will describe certain moments in our lives almost perfectly, and there are songs that will describe our entire lives in a single verse. When The Music Stops is performed by Eminem and other rap artists, and I feel it points out how we take music to seriously/personally. Where does the music stop for you my friends? Because it doesn't for me.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment