Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just To Get High

A friend of mine was trying to convince me to try "illegal substances" (drugs) today, I told him that I've thought about it but that I've never tried and don't plan to. This song came up on my mix today, and it reminds me of what can happen just by doing something once. So todays song is Just to Get High by Nickleback. It's a pretty basic song, but it's one of my favorites and it sends a message to our youth. Drugs ruin lives. A friend of mine experienced this firsthand. He started doing drugs and showing up to class high. Halfway through the year drug dogs were brought in to check his locker and all of his classes. He dropped out after that and I haven't heard from him since. Drugs fuck people up. So don't do them.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment