Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Situations

THE SITUATIONS ARE IRRELEVANT NOW! SHE LOVES THE WAY THAT I TEASE, I LOVE THE WAY THAT SHE BREATHES! I TOUCHED HER(OHHHH) SHE TOUCHED MY (AHHH) IT WAS THE CRAZIEST THING! I LOVE THE GIRLS WHO HATE TO LOVE BECAUSE THEIR JUST LIKE ME!!

Me and a few friends of mine did the song Situations by Escape the Fate for a competition at our school tonight. We didn't win, but a ton of people knew the song and (more importantly) what it's about. There's really only one way to interpret this song, SEX IN HIGH SCHOOL! Or if you haven't seen the video, SEX IN GENERAL!! Seriously though, it's an awesome song, and I'm kind of glad we didn't win. The song was one of the bands older pieces, back when Ronnie was still their main singer. (Ronnie is currently doing time for involvement in a murder, so my sources say) Now they have Craig (don't know the last name, but he was in Buckcherry), and he has done a record with them already. The album is called This War Is Ours, I do encoourage you to go out and buy it. I would prefer it if you went out and bought the Dying is Your Latest Fashion album instead though. That is the CD that has this song on it as well as ( I might be mistaken) Not Good Enough For The Truth in Cliche. That's it for today. Thanks.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment