Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Catalyst

OK, so by now you might be sick of Linkin Park songs. Maybe sick of the band in general. They went through like 4 different genres in their entire band history, not counting the Reanimation album. Reanimation was Linkin Park songs redone by other rap artists. X-ecutioner Style is a mix of a few different Linkin Park songs. Anyway, the song of the day is Linkin Park's newly released single The Catalyst. Also soon to be released on the album coming out, or is it already out? I don't know. Kind of out of the Linkin Park circle right now trying to plan a date that I can go see Ozzy on his new North American Arena tour. Cleveland is a slight possibility. Anyway, back to my point. The Catalyst is a song that I find very interesting. The verses repeat twice each time and again in the chorus in between the bridge. My favorite part is the beginning though. "God bless us everyone, we're a broken people living under loaded gun." The loaded gun would be the government in my opinion. Anyway, I'm kind of short on time, so I'll end by asking you what your song of the day is. Again, reason, song, and initials are appreciated.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment