Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, September 3, 2010

I Will Not Bow

Today's song is I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin. Because it's about being real, that's my interpretation at least. If you pay attention to the words, Ben even says he's not fake. This was the song used to advertise Surrogates, as you can plainly see in the music video. Surrogates, for those of you that don't know, is about a society where the people don't actually live as themselves, but as robotic androids that they link up with to go about their daily lives. One man, played by Bruce Willis, decides "fuck the robot" and finds an entire plot to kill anyone using a surrogate, and shut them down permanently. I won't ruin the end of the movie for you, but you should definitely watch it. So, what's your song of the day? I encourage you to subscribe and let me know what you think should be the song of the day. I welcome any and all (exluding Justin Beiber, Lady GaGa, Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, or anything else made popular by Disney, Twilight, or Poptarts.) music. Song of the Week will be posted either tomorrow or today, you'll find out.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment