Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, September 27, 2010

DT Killer

For the shear awesomeness of this song, it gets song of the day. It's from the Warped Tour 2010 cd. Yeah shut up, I just got it and there's a lot of good music on it so if a lot of music comes from it, get over it. It's by Neo Geo. Looking at the profile on the band from Sugerbuzz Magazine (I don't fucking know, that's what I got from google ok?), Neo Geo apparently means "New Earth", the chick singing is called Rainy, with Andy on bass Ryan on the Keyboard and Nick on drums. I haven't heard of them before the cd, but I'm definitely looking up more of their music later. The song of the day is DT Killer by Neo Geo. The song is about killing some dude because he pissed her off. That's the feeling I'm getting. I'd hate to be this guy. I mean a) he's a dumbass for letting a chick that looks and sounds like Rainy does get mad at him. b) she could probably get the other band members to help her. c) she has a fucking knife! that shits silent!!! Seriously though "I loved you, but who knew, that I loved killing too", that was the thing that hooked me on this song. Then I started looking into the lyrics even more, and I couldn't stop listening to it. It's actually kind of hard not to sing to, even though the singer, Rainy, is a chick. I'm really looking forward to seeing this bands rise. So, now I ask you readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

1 comment: