Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Someone

Let me start with yesterdays song, it was Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold. IT'S YOUR FUCKIN NIGHTMARE!!!! (R.I.P. The Rev). Todays song is one that I got off from the Warped Tour 2002 (stage 2) album. I've never heard of the artist before this, but I'm definitely looking up more of their music. The song sounds like a message, well all songs are messages in their own way, to somebody that the writer trusted at one time. "You can lie all you want, it doesn't matter much to me. I'm not like you anymore" is part of the chorus, but in the beginning of the song there is a part tha makes me think that the writer was manipulated at one point by the person this song is about. But what if the song is for everybody rather than just one person? What if it's meant to be from somebody we deeply care about, but we lie to far too often? We must change our ways if that is so. I'm running short on time again and I'm really disappointed with this and my last few posts. So now I ask you, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment