Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Here I Go Again

What do we do when it's time to move on dear Readers? When we're all alone and can't stay where we are? We go. We follow our broken down hearts to the next place. Praying to our God(s) for the strength to continue. That's what this song is about to me. The travellers, the wanderers, those who are just looking for somewhere that they can settle down, find love. Here I Go Again by Whitesnake is the song of the day. We all wander down one familiar road for most of our lives. "Waiting on love's sweet chai tea" as this song puts it. But aren't we all walking on that lonely street of dreams in the first place? No, I'm afraid not all of us are. There are those that this song will never apply to, and perhaps they are the lucky ones. Bound to see the lies of society and believe that they are happy when inside they feel nothing but sadness and regret. The Drones. Those who do not dream. Those who you can't but help fall in love with, but be warned dear Readers, they seek only to convert you. To have you abandone your artistic and literal views of life. I will address my dislike for the Drones another time.

I realize that I have missed a few days, but I don't really have time to go back and find out which ones. I won't be missing tomorrow though, for tomorrow is an important day for my musical life. Wish my luck Readers. Now I must ask you, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment