Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bleed It Out

Think about killing yourself recently? That's not good. Unless of course you are a/an; Rapist, child molester, wife-beater, child abuser (or Micheal Bay, seriously dude, no movie needs as many explosions as you think they do.) Seriously though, I know I've already preached about how horrible this nation is with tolerating anything that's different on even a remotely molecular scale, and I've already preached about my hate of homophobic assholes. Now, my words alone will make no fucking difference. So I type them here, so you can read them, remember them, and use them in your life sometime so that you don't seem like a hateful asshole (regardless of the fact that we all slip up sometimes). Maybe my constant use of "vulgar and obscene language, mixed with pseudo-intelligent ramblings" (I fucking love haters by the way, keep the hate flowing to me. See if my words change in your favor.) has put you off of reading the rest of this, and if that's the case I pity you for letting that stop you from understanding the actual message of this. The Song Of The Day is Bleed It Out by Linkin Park. This song is about suicide. I dare you to say otherwise. Look up the lyrics. I don't support suicide unless you belong on the list that I stated above. But it's not the ones that want to kill themselves faults, it's the people that drive them to it. Think about every mean thing you've said today, and compare it to all the good you've done. Which side of the scale is farther down? I know I'm a bit of an asshole, and judgmental, and hateful, and prejudiced. But fuck off. This isn't for me, this is to stop others from being hateful. I've been trying though, I've cut back on my outward hate.
anyway, Readers what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment