Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Too Good For A Song

Today was indescribable. I mean, my stepfather is a dick and we dropped Rocket off at her house 2 hours early, we could've been only 1 hour early... Anyway, picked up Rocket and we went out to the reservoir to go boating. But the boat starting taking on water so we went back to shore. Then we just sat in the back seat together while my parents drove around looking for garage sales (lame right? Pick up a girl and go looking for garage sales.... ugh...) But we made the best of it by not getting out of the car. Then we went to an early dinner at Wingers. First time either of us had been there but it was amazing. Then we went to her house and checked out all her animals (cows, pigs, chickens, cats, her little brother). Then she showed me around her house, her room is amazing. And then we left :( Sad faceness... I got home, started cleaning my room, listening to music, and then we emailed for a bit (she's grounded from facebook, and doesn't have a cell phone. And I don't know when an appropriate time to call her housephone is because I'm afraid one of her grandparents will yell at me or interview me because I'm dating their granddaughter.)
Anyway, no song for today Readers (gasp!), but what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment