Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One Step Closer

How many of you can honestly say you're a good person? Huh? What like five or six of you yeah? How many, out of the rest of you, try to be a good person? Or at least pretend? Well I'm sick of it. You know how it works. You try to be the nice guy, the good guy, the one always trying to avoid conflict around others, and they just can't let you be. They have to push, and push, and push, until you're ready to fucking break(their necks). But you don't. Whether it be out of sanity, or fear of legal repercussions, the point is that you don't do it. Which is good, but you at least fantasize about it right? I can't be the only one that just wants to put a hole in these fuckers skulls. Actually I had a fantastic day. Spent the hour of "Tiger Time" (our schools version of a free class. Only mandatory if you have low grades.) with Rocket (she is no longer grounded on Saturday! So we can go see the Night Of The Living Dead show! I kinda have to be there for one of the nights, just an emergency stage hand if anything gets totally fucked up.). But that's not all. The people that you hold closest in your mind might be out to destroy you! WATCH THEM. BE PARANOID. They always told me to keep my friends close and my enemies closer, well why not treat everyone as an enemy and keep them all as close as possible? There are few people who I will actually trust that are currently alive in this world; Rocket, my Uncle James, Vic, The Nerd King, and the voice in my head that suspiciously speaks Russian (yeah I don't know.), and there's one more that I'm not exactly sure about.. Anyway, people are just going to keep moving you one step after another towards the proverbial edge. Now I'm not saying that you should give up on all of humanity and kill yourself (unless you're in the habit of pissing me off, then kill yourself.), not actually sure what I'm saying right now. But yeah, people are pissing me off, and I've found that living in ignorance about who people are, what they do, and what they're thinking is much more fun. Because I get to do what I do best and come up with an entire background story for them and why they're such assholes.
New topic! Actually no. I'm bored, tired, and still trying to find somebody to talk to. Rocket needs a cell phone -_-
Song of The Day is One Step Closer by Linkin Park, what's yours?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment