Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, October 7, 2011

This Is Halloween

In light of the coming holiday (HALLOWEEN BITCHES!!!) I thought my page could use a new design. So here it is. Also, a new button in the bottom left hand corner to allow you to share my insanity and hatred and love and life with your friends on facebook and twitter (Gods have pity on your soul if you have a twitter.) So maybe todays not Halloween, don't tell me that. Because I will use my demonic mind bending powers to make your brain explode! Not really. But it's fun to pretend. And what is Halloween without a little pretend? You put on a costume to be someone (or something) else, that's pretending. So in a more childish spirit of the holidays, Gods bless Halloween. This is not the song of the day, but it will be very soon. So just to bother you, I used the most pathetic cover of a Panic! At The Disco song ever. This Is Halloween by Marilyn Manson, the posterboy for all things fake and pathetic. Half of the dudes songs are covers, and his original songs aren't that great either. Hate my for it if you want, but these are my thoughts, and why are you here if not to read my thoughts? It's almost like you're reading my mind... GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
Song of the day to be up later Readers.

Music=Life

1 comment: