Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dear Maria

So, I'm in the process of learning to make Dreamcatchers. Y'know, those old things your grandparents had hanging in EVERY bedroom. They're meant to trap bad dreams so the sun can destroy them with the dawn. And apparently Rocket has been having nightmares, so for Christmas, I'm making her a dreamcatcher. Because they have more power when made by somebody close to you, and because I'm too poor to go out and buy the really fancy jeweled one that she wanted. Fuck money. Eventually I'll have enough to where I'll just forget that I have it and it won't matter because we'll have everything we ever wanted. Not sure how this relates to my song for today, but whatever. The Song Of The Day is Dear Maria by All Time Low. I really, honestly, have no idea why. The Universe said yes when the song came on my phone, and what am I but a human conduit for the wishes and will of the Universe when it calls upon me. Anyway, dealing with yesterday by buying enough video games and music to last me a year without human contact. Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension, Uncharted, Skylanders, Battlefield 3, and X-Men:Destinies. And then Tron:Evolution when I have enough credit to buy that back. Yep, I'm doing well. Now if I just had some more string to finish the dreamcatcher...
Readers, what's your song of the day? And what game am I missing off this list?

Music=Life

1 comment: