Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Stuck In America

I will never get out of this damn country... Can't move to Canada because in order to live there you have to own property there, and in order to own property you have to live there. The only ways to actually get to live in Canada are as follows; Be born in Canada, or go through a several year process to gain citizenship, and in order to do so, you have to have a friend or family member that lives in Canada... And all the other countries kinda suck by my standards. So I'm fucking stuck here. Until I die. And since I can't die without permission from Rocket, I'm going to be here a very long time... The Song Of The Day is Stuck In America by Sugarcult. Other than those cheery thoughts, my day was as boring as a day in church (Sit down, stand up, sit down, kneel, stand up, sit down, kneel, repeat until noon.). Anyway, I have no current thoughts to share other than STOP LYING TO ME IF YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AN HONEST FRIEND YOU ASSHOLE! And If you are going to continue, don't let me catch you again :)
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

1 comment: