Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Lee

The Song Of The Day is Lee by Tenacious D, only because I've been singing it all day. I'm not sure if I can do this anymore, my Song of The Day I mean. It's getting harder and harder to focus on anything but Rocket, I love her. And my Mother, and The Stepfather, and anybody else who says I should feel otherwise, or questions why, can go fuck off. As a mother that constantly preaches honestly and being a good person, you can't make base assessments of Rocket just based on what she says, and you can't say you trust me when you pull what you did today by giving me more chores than usual just so we can't be together, and then tell me I have to keep my door open when you know my door is ALWAYS CLOSED, and I am angered when it is open.
But whatever, what's your song of the day Readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment