Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

If You Could Only See

Y'know, when you know a lot of the people that read this, it makes it hard to post your actual thoughts. Because they'll read them, and feel that they have to change those thoughts somehow or otherwise dispel them from your mind in some way. So I'm done posting anything remotely true to my day and feelings and overall just give up on this entire project because my mother, father, family, and friends are all just going to bitch and moan about anything I say at this point. Sucks to, cuz I had a hell of a song picked out for tomorrow. But whatever. I couldn't find anything to express how I was feeling today, and I can't remember the lyrics to this song, but it's the first on Pandora today, so fuck off world. The Song of The Day is If You Could Only See by Toxic.
Readers, I quit. Because a majority of you just continue to bitch at me for being an honest and occasionally biased person. And to those people, fuck off.

Music=Life

1 comment:

  1. Don't be afraid to share your true feelings.. :)

    ReplyDelete