Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Bodies

Ever want to watch somebody die? Not kill them, just watch them die. Well, here we go with my story. Idiot football player that can't tell Napoleon Bonaparte from Napoleon Dynamite in my History class, and all he can do is complain and say stupid things. I want to watch him choke on his own blood as it fills his lungs. And then drop him off a cliff. Then find the body, cut off his head, drive a stake through his heart to make sure he doesn't get back up. Seriously, there's stupid, and then there's that guy. I need somebody to cut out his tongue before I stab him in the leg. Anyway, the song of the day is Bodies by Drowning Pool
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

1 comment: