Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Don't Mess With Ouija Boards

Who believes in ghosts? Spirits? God and The Devil? How about the power of the Ouija Board? A board game with the ability to allow communication with the dead. Right now I'd just like Facebook chat to work so I could talk to my girlfriend (Go fuck yourself Mark Zuckerburg!). Anyway, I saw a ghost today. No joke! STOP LAUGHING OR I THROW QUARTZ AT YOU! Quartz is basically a spiritual energy conduit rock. Anyway, I believe in rocks, I mean ghosts. XD piss off, I'm distracted.
The song of The Day is Don't Mess With Ouija Boards by Falling In Reverse, and I SOLD MY SOUL TO ROCK AND ROLL!
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

2 comments:

  1. uhhhh, lets hear more about that ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have named him George and he watches me while I sleep. I'm also blaming him for waking the baby at night. LEAVE HIM ALONE UNTIL SOMETHING GOES WRONG. We are not to agitate the house, we are to learn to live with the spirit. He doesn't talk to me though.

    ReplyDelete