Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fuck The Police

I've never liked cops. With the exception of my uncle, I think all cops are scum and will do whatever it takes to meet their departments quota. Even when I was little, hearing the stories about the police in North Pole. It was a fear then, but fear turned to anger and anger turned to hatred. Now I know one of you worthless trolls out there is going to comment about how you're dad or some other family member that I don't know and don't care about is a cop, and how I should be more respectful. Toss those ideas right now. This one's for you Rocket, The Song of The Day is Fuck The Police by Ice Cube.
In seriousness though, there is something wrong with the universe right now. I've had this feeling since Sunday when I woke up, and nothing has gone quite right since then. And it's not even worst aimed at me. Maybe I should start over, but then again it's not entirely my story to tell. I'll just give bits and leave the rest to imagination.
Rocket, Savvy, Emo-Girl, and I were hanging out by this tree (off school grounds). They were all doing something that they shouldn't, and I was standing there peacefully eating a pop-tart.
Then a Pig pulls up in his trash-mobile. They all got in trouble, and I feel bad. I should've said that the box was mine, and that nobody else was doing anything. I feel like a coward for not doing it. And when the cop called my parents I could've just come up with some more clever lies to keep the others out of trouble. Forces are conspiring against us right now Readers, maybe you're not tuned in as much as I am to feel it, but there's something definitely wrong.
My friend Punk and Emo-Boy almost got caught 3 times just this morning. But what they're all doing isn't totally illegal okay? It's just frowned upon. And no it's nothing inappropriate, so calm the fuck down all you parents and family members that may or may not be reading this. Anyway, fuck the police, and if anything has happened to Rocket in a physical way, there shall be vengeance walking this town with a stride that not even Jesus Christ could slow.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

1 comment: