Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Danger Line

I really have no idea why this is my song for today, but it feels right. The Song Of The Day is Danger Line by Avenged Sevenfold off of their Nightmare album. In other, moderately less important news, I set up a facebook page for the Song Of The Day blog, so now you can stalk me from everyones favorite life-ruining website. Here's the web address. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Song-Of-The-Day/235678549823930?sk=info
If the link doesn't work, well then you're fucked. Just search it or whatever. It's the one set up as a playlist rather than a page or a group, And if there's no link to this page posted on it, you've got the wrong one. So yeah, hit the like button or whatever. I'll probably post the link a couple more times over the few days.
Anyway Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

2 comments:

  1. Nope, I checked. The link works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxEg_L4avfU&feature=related


    Possibly one of the most morbid songs I've heard? And believe me, I listen to some fucked up shit. But, you know this already.

    ReplyDelete