Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ride Of A Lifetime

I'm goin straight to the top, never gonna stop. I'll be at the top of the world someday, with the rest of you looking up to me. Don't tell me no, just stand back and watch me bitches. I'll find some way, and someday you'll be regretting your misplaced doubt in me. But really, I just wanted this to be a motivational post for those of you that are down on your luck, in a bad mood, extremely depressed and running out of razors, and those of you that just need a pick-me-up.
Listen to this song. Seriously. There's a reason I post this publicly, to spread music and my thoughts across the internet. The Song Of The Day is Ride Of A Lifetime by Bowling For Soup. Listen to it, and if you don't feel any better, shut up and deal with your problems your damn self then.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment