Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

100 Years

So, I'm still thinking about my future, and this song was on my playlist this morning so I'm just like "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!". Literally, ask the kids on my bus. This song is about what you do with your life. Let's all be honest here, we've all listened to a Five For Fighting song and couldn't help but sing or hum along, it's okay, this is a safe place (actually, it's not, everything you say here is being monitored by the Government and being ran through several filters to try and figure out if what your saying is some sort of cypher that your using through the internet to communicate with your terrorist buddies in the taliban. I'm sorry but no terrorists on my page.). It represents all the worries and dreams and thoughts of aging. I remember when they used to play this song on the radio, and everyone in the car would sing along.... Good times. But now I'm heading into the past when I'm supposed to be writing about the future. I'm figuring out where I'm supposed to be, as you should be readers. I'm supposed to be successful. Bringing pride to my family name, to my hometown of North Pole, Alaska, and to all of my dead family members whose deaths shaped me into the asshole I am today. It's getting from here to there that is the challenge for all of us. Getting from where we are now, wherever you are now, to wherever you want to be, or supposed to be. Believe in free will if you want, but there is something that is guiding us through our lives, and I'm not sure where I'm going with this so I'll just end this now before I go even farther into something or other. The song of the day is 100 Years by Five For Fighting.
So readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

1 comment:

  1. "actually, it's not, everything you say here is being monitored by the Government and being ran through several filters to try and figure out if what your saying is some sort of cypher that your using through the internet to communicate with your terrorist buddies in the taliban." I'm loving the paranoia against the government. Sounds a lot like me.

    Since you said that, the song of the day will be I'm Being Watched By the CIA by Anti-Flag

    ReplyDelete