Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Remember The Name

Another one I might have done before, if I didn't I probably meant to. Song of The Day is Remember The Name by Fort Minor (w/Mike Shinoda). Now idk if Mike was always with Fort Minor, but if he left them for Linkin Park, he's stupid. He's a good rapper, and idk if Fort Minor is even still around, anyway let's get back to the song shall we? I got a new mic and cord today. And a Mr.Hanky the Christmas Poo guitar strap for my electric, to go with my other South Park strap on my acoustic.
Here's why you'll remember the name of my band (when we get a name), we're doing a rock cover of Past The Point of No Return from The Phantom Of The Opera. Before you go reminding me of all the fails on youtube, beat it. Aleecia, Camron, and I are gonna pull it off. Camron's gonna rap a piece, Aleecia is gonna do her parts, and I'm gonna do mine. We're transcribing from other instruments and speeding it up a bit. It's also the only song that will get Tyler and Aleecia to work together. So, You ready? Let's Go!
Readers, what's Your song of the day?

Music=10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% Pleasure, and 50% Pain, but 100% Reason to Remember the Name

1 comment: