Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just checking In... No song right now.

Before we start, who can guess what tomorrows song of the day will be? It's the last day of school tomorrow, and Mr.Cooper will be making his debut on my page. But today I found it hard to pick a song. Nothing really defining happened today. Well, there's still some time left in the day. Watching The Chronicles of Riddick right now. But we'll see what I'm doing when I actually finish typing this. So far nothings been going on. Can't talk to The Girl (I think using that name to refer to her as might be moderately offensive. She's not just some girl really) for a while. Well, we never really talk anyway, mainly just text. So instead of risking embarrassing her by calling, I'll just do what she said and message her on facebook. Whoa, that's a fucked up commercial. Just watched a chick turn into a living body of water from drinking Lipton iced tea.... I'm done drinking that shit, what idiot in marketing said that was a good idea for a commercial???

No comments:

Post a Comment