Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bring The Pain

Why can't I be the badass? Aside from the obvious I mean (being a skinny, pale, white boy). I'm fast. I'm witty. I just don't have the skill. So for the last few days (starting yesterday) I have been re-inventing myself. Rebuilding. So, I acted towards my mind as a mechanic would with a machine. Tore apart my mental, my psyche, my personality. And now, we rebuild. Starting with the mind. I am indestructible, as long as I believe that I shall have no fear of death (only pain). I rode my bike off the roof today (don't tell my parents, or The Girl). It fucking hurt. But nothing was broken, I walked inside with only a bloody nose and some minor nausea. Then as I passed the bathroom I threw up in the toilet. But that doesn't matter. So how the fuck am I? Well, I got my plan, I wouldn't say I'm "swayze" cuz I don't know what that means, but if it's good, then yes. I am swayze. The song of The Day is Bring The Pain by Mindless Self Indulgence. It's actually a cover of an old rap song by Method Man, but the original FUCKING SUCKS. That's why the MSI version is here instead. :) So I'm gonna let myself know it's real, the pain that is. I'm gonna pick up parkour again. Learning Kendo from this new kid that moved in on base. It's some old-ass Japanese swordfighting thing. But whatever. I'm gonna be the guy others wish they could be. Rather than watching all these movies and wishing I could do what they do, I'm gonna learn to do it. My stepdad is teaching me to be a better shot with his M1911 .45 caliber handgun and his old .22 rifle. (maybe the bastard isn't totally useless afterall) "I came to bring the pain" the very first line from the song, that'll be me. Wish me luck! Song of the week to come soon.

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment