Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Skyway Avenue

A friend of mine showed me this song, told me the video describes his relationship with his girlfriend. lolz. You should go watch the video, Skyway Avenue by We The Kings. This isn't the song of the day. This is the Song Of the Day So Far, mainly because I wanted to share a good song. In other news I applied to gain from my page-views through Swagbucks.com. It's a search engine that rewards you for searching. So far I've got some music and a signed Hinder poster from one of their 2008 shows. But yes, in 4-8 weeks I shall be using you for my personal gain. FEEL USED MWAHAHAHAHAHAAH. Anyway, it's a good song. Well this is a new lyrics site for me. Lyricsmode.com, has the usual retarded advertising all over, never been there before today. I've been using a lot of lyrics sites lately, I just don't feel like listening to the song constantly unless I want to learn to sing it. And I don't really want to learn this song entirely, it's not really a song for me to learn as it is for my friend to learn. Anyway, looking at the lyrics I guess this is a song about love and Suicide, cuz that's not an overused theme in music lately. Another good We The Kings song is Check Yes Juliet. I like the speed and beat, just the overall feel of the song for me inspires some feeling. Not even paying attention to the words of the song. Anyway, the alarm on the oven is going off and my mom is making bread so yeah.
I'll end this with a different question since this isn't the song of the day.
Readers, what song has the beat that just puts you in a good mood no matter what?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment