Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, May 16, 2011

The Final Countdown

"We're leaving together, but still it's farewell" Those lines represent what this week is all about. This is the last time I'm going to see most of my friends from this school, I'm supposed to be moving over the summer, and these are the last four days of school. It's literally the Final Countdown. I hate to end a year like this, I've reached the point where I can safely adopt a "devil may care" attitude during school towards my "friends", and have ended up being left out of most conversations and otherwise totally ditched. But fuck 'em all. My real friends are all north of here. Spread out through the lower 48's and up to Alaska. I'm supposed to be leaving for Alaska a week after school gets out, but now I'm not sure I want to go. It was originally just supposed to be me at my Grandparents house, but now my mom and sister are coming too. So I'm probably just gonna chill down here and record some shit with my band. Tried recording a vocal cover of Everywhere I Go by Hollywood Undead today, it was going great towards the end. After he left, I checked the box for a playback, it only recorded the first 34 seconds. Which consisted of the guitar intro and vocal intro.. EPIC FAIL. Song of The Day is The Final Countdown by Europe, and if you listen to the lyrics, it's about space travel.... Surprised?
Readers, what's your song of the day? And if you are in school, what are your feelings about the end of the school year?

Music=Life

1 comment: