Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Friday, May 13, 2011

My Band

So, have I mentioned I started a new band? No? Well, I left Broken Sanity and started a band with my friend Camron, he raps, I sing and play rhythm guitar. Now, I just chose this song cuz I'm the lead singer of my band. XD I'm not like Eminem in the song, not that vain. The main thing here is choosing who we want in, we actually have people asking to be in our band! LOLZ. Camron wants to go with a dude named Tyler, but our pianist/singer HATES him! She has a friend that's been playing for years, as opposed to this Tyler kid whose only been playing for a year. But I was thinking I bring in my friend Victor, he's the one that started Broken Sanity, he played lead guitar, and he's been playing since he was like 10. So, we're doing rap/alternative/pop-rock type thing. Song of the day is My Band by D12, Eminem was in the band D12 at one point. Anybody else think that Eminem kinda sucks since rehab? He's just not shady anymore.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

2 comments:

  1. If I still lived in Florida, I'd ask to be your bassist. I've always wanted to play with a band. And I'm a decent enough bassist to play with kids, I think.

    Song of the day would have to be(searching my Windows Media Playlist...) Relative Ways by ...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead

    The ellipsis is part of the band name, but I'm sure if you leave it out it won't makes any difference.

    ReplyDelete