Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

From Heads Unworthy

"This is me taking control" A line from Wesley in Wanted. This is me, not taking control. This is me suggesting that we, as the masses take control. Not in a violent way, and I'm not really suggesting that we take control. I'm suggesting we all move to a pseudo-Amish colony. Keep technology, scrap the internet. Isolate all connection with the outside world. Abandon money. Get rid of anything in modern society that inspires prejudice and hatred. I want to create a community of acceptance. A peoples who have no reason to hate unless angered. I understand that in order to accomplish this we would have to abandon most religion. Let them believe in a God, but not his rules or disciplines. Keep few of the 10 commandments, but don't enforce them with the threat of eternal damnation. Everything will be decided as a community rather than by an all powerful government. Our president is one of the most powerful men in the world. I don't want a community ruled by one person. Everyone should be totally equal, no money means no upper class or lower class. This isn't Communism. This is Equality. or maybe I'm just going insane and dreaming for the impossible. Song of the Day is From Heads Unworthy by Rise Against.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment