Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friends 'O Mine

Well, another friend moved today. He's heading out to some military base in England. Oh well. You ever think about all the people you've met? All the friends you've made, all the lives you have potentially impacted? What do you come up with? This one is for anybody I've ever been friends with, from Alaska to Pennsylvania to Florida. And Readers, maybe it's time to try and reconnect with old friends. I recently found my old friends from gradeschool on Facebook. We still don't talk a lot, but I call sometimes to see how everything is going up in Alaska. Actually, L moved to Vermont and I haven't talked to her since. And now that I'm going through my friends on Facebook to see if they're online I see that neither of them are on my friends list anymore. Sad face. Oh well. Anyway, if there was anybody that you were ever really tight with, close like family from different parents, you should find 'em. Remember one thing though, losing friends sucks, but ALMOST everyone is replaceable (I don't think that's spelled right but spell-check recognizes it...). For those that aren't replaceable, hold on as long as you can, cuz that's one wound impossible to patch.
Readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment