Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

School's Out/ Another Playlist

Last Day Of School motherfuckers!!! Forgive me for any grammar or spelling errors as I've injured my right hand and can barely move it. So I'm typing one handed with the left. Song of The Day is obviously School's Out by Alice Cooper. But I also have a playlist to describe the school year. And when I started thinking of all the songs that could describe the school year I got sad, then pissed, and now my hand is bleeding and potentially BROKEN. But I don't give a fuck because I'm indestructible. But for future reference for all others; Bone fist v.s. Rough Concrete wall= Awesome pain and cracking sound along with a bit of blood, if you do it hard enough the first time you won't have to try again. Anyway, Here's the Playlists.

During School:
Remember The Name by Fort Minor
Handlebars by Flobots
Friends 'O Mine by Bowling For Soup
Never Wanted To Dance by Mindless Self Indulgence
Bring The Pain by Mindless Self Indulgence
Situations by Escape The Fate
No.5 by Hollywood Undead
High School Never Ends by Bowling For Soup
Given Up by Linkin Park

Afterschool:
Last To Know by Three Days Grace
Better Than Me by Hinder
Last Train Home by Lostprophets
La La Lie by Jack's Mannequin
Heartless by Fake Problems
Young By Hollywood Undead
Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3
Saviour by Rise Against
The Approaching Curve by Rise Against
Bleed It Out by Linkin Park
Believe by Skillet


And I couldn't remember everything else, I had it written down but I couldn't remember where I put the lists. There was like 120 songs overall. So this should be good.
So readers, what's your song of the day? And if ur in school, a song or playlist to describe your year. Have fun, I'm gonna go change the bandages because I'm getting blood on the keyboard. Hands don't usually bleed this much do they? Whatever, I lost feeling 20 minutes ago.
Damn these people!

Music=Life, Blood=Hard to get out of white clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment