Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dignity

Apparently I've never posted a Bullet song on here before. Song of the week is Dignity by Bullet For My Valentine. Say what you will about the band, I don't give a fuck, I like the songs. Unless your answering the usual question or you have something important to say, piss off. I'm kidding, I don't really care who reads this (unless your my grandparents, then I'm sorry and I encourage you to vacate the page immediately) But anyway, look up the song, it's really good, and I still haven't figured out why my mind says this is the Song of The Week.
Readers, what's your song of the Week? And for the missing question from my last post, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment