Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Monday, May 30, 2011

My Darkest Hour

Lately I've been doubting everything. And everyone. Mainly myself, which is why I've started my whole reconstruction thing y'know. After high school I'm supposed to go down to New Mexico (I completely forgot why we chose New Mexico or how that was decided.) to meet up with The Girl. But what if I get there, and we meet again, and I'm just some huge disappointment? What if she sees pictures of me or something before then and decides not to go? My Darkest Hour? Getting there and being right about everything again. Song of The Day is My Darkest Hour by Scary Kids Scaring Kids. I don't want the years to go by and for me to be the same disappointment that I am now or was a year ago. I want to be different. To be like my friend Victor. Almost every girl I thought (or was told) I had a chance with wanted to go out with him (the exact numbers being 3 out of 4. All this was of course after the thing with The Girl and one of my best friends. Starting to think I surround myself with the wrong people if every girl I feel remotely attracted to in any way goes after one of my friends. Now that I think of it, there was one girl who ended up with my friend Taylor. What the fuck.) I want to be the guy that can steal the heart of any girl, but doesn't. Like the people in those retarded chick-flicks my mom and sister are always watching. All of this is of course unrealistic as I am doomed to spend my days in an unchangeable recurring situation. I'm a stepping stone. If that's the right phrase. Anyway, I'm not even supposed to be awake right now, time to go off on some sleeping pills. Chances of accidental OD because the bottle doesn't give dosage amounts? Moderately high. But I'm not dead yet so fuck off world.
Readers, do I even need to ask what your song of the day is?

Music=Life

No comments:

Post a Comment