Get Infected

My photo
I am but a conduit for the verbal and musical expressions that the universe chooses to channel through my mind and soul.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Both Sides of The Story

So, the only thing on this that actually relates to the day so far is the chorus. The song is Both Sides of the Story by We Are The In Crowd, and I am really loving my typing skills today, I've only had to use the backspace button like twice so far! But anyway, the song is a duet, which as far as I know means there's two vocal parts. I don't know the singers names, but it's a good song. The chorus is "I found out finding out isn't the worst part
Don't believe it's just me
And I've found out
Do you really even have a clue?
You're not quite Satan, but I really think I hate you"


And another beautiful work of copy and paste from smartlyrics.com. I think it's about finding out that whoever you're with is cheating on you. Now, cheating is never okay. And I believe that if you have feelings for any other person while you're in a relationship is cheating. But that's not what relates to the day. The "I found out finding out isn't the worst part" could be applied to virtually any information. I found out I can't sing. I listened to a recording of myself, and I SUCK. So I''m led to believe that if what I hear is bad then what everyone else heard can only be worse. Did the size of the font seriously get smaller? what the fuck? Okay, that's better. So anyway, I've decided to stop trying to sing. And finding out isn't the worst part, it's knowing. So yeah. Song of the Day is Both Sides Of The Story by We Are The In Crowd, a song they performed at the 2010 Warped Tour, which I encourage you to buy the cd for, some great songs on there, and some not so great ones.

So readers, what's your song of the day?

Music=Life

1 comment: